225 N. Fountain Ave.
Springfield, OH 45504-2120
PO Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501-0720
Student Mail (using UPS or FedEx):
Wittenberg University, Box Number
734 Woodlawn Avenue
Springfield, OH 45504
Student Mail (using U.S. Postal Service):
Wittenberg University, Box Number
PO Box 6100
Springfield, OH 45501-6100
Library Mail should be addressed as follows:
Thomas Library / Wittenberg University
PO Box 7207
Springfield, Ohio 45501
Toll Free: 800-677-7558
Administrative Contact Information
- Learn all about the admission process, including scheduling visits, securing financial aid and scholarships, and completing an application.
- Contact the Office of Advancement to make a gift in support of Wittenberg University and its long history as a leader in higher education.
- Contact the Office of Alumni Engagement to update your address, submit personal and employment information, learn more about our many activities and events, or to volunteer with an alumni club, the Admission Office or the Career Center.
- Learn all there is to know about the Wittenberg Tigers, home to one of the most successful small college intercollegiate athletics programs in the country.
- Provides circulation of AV material and equipment; media production services; consultation in selection and use of media and equipment; and, equipment and instructional technology maintenance.
- Wittenberg Bookstore offers a variety of services supporting the alumni and individuals of this academic community.
Toll Free: 800-677-7558
Wittenberg's Campus Police Division, located in the Recitation Annex, has developed partnerships with the Wittenberg campus, local police agencies and the broader Clark County community. Officers regularly patrol campus in cars, on foot and on bikes 24-hours a day, seven-days a week, and the Switchboard is staffed at all times to answer questions, address concerns, and handle emergencies.
The fourth-oldest Lutheran college in the country, Wittenberg provides a nurturing environment to help students understand the meaningful connection between self-fulfillment and service to the world. Students of all faiths consistently seek out Wittenberg's Lutheran-inspired learning environment, one that shows compassion in action through service to the local community and abroad.
- If you have a career or job search question, or need your resume, cover letters, or application essays reviewed.
- The Susan Hirt Hagen Center for Civic & Urban Engagement is the most visible manifestation of Wittenberg’s commitment to community service, civic engagement and economic partnership with the local and regional community.
- Information regarding Service 100 (criteria, guidelines and dates), sites (contacts and locations), special projects, staff, downloadable forms and related links.
- Work Order requests for Facilities Management
- Information about loans, grants, and scholarships.
- Learn about the graduate programs that Wittenberg University offers, including master's programs in Education, Athletic Coaching, and Analytics.
- For faculty & staff employment opportunities and resources.
- Assists the campus community in all matters related to computing and printing.
- Provides support services for international students and coordination of study abroad opportunities.
- Thomas Library
- Thomas Library - Director
- Thomas Library - Reference Desk
- Thomas Library - Circulation Desk
- Wittenberg's Thomas Library provides assistance with research, circulation of materials, access to thousands of electronic resources and materials from other libraries.
- Academic Services
- Student Employment
- Accessibility Services
- Career Services
- Oral Communication Center
- Writing Center
- Assistance in obtaining prices for goods and services or identifying vendors; resolving disputes or complaints with vendors; find out how to make a University-authorized purchase; ask questions about payments to vendors.
- Supervises scheduling of and registration for classes, issues grade reports, qualifies candidates for graduation, maintains academic records, and issues official transcripts.
- Schedule meeting and events on Wittenberg's campus and Springfield Center for the Arts at Wittenberg.
Within the division of Student Development, the following offices provide programs and services that enhance the out-of-class experience for Wittenberg students.
- Dean of Students
- Assistant Dean for Student Conduct
- Assistant Dean for Residence Life
- Residence Life
- Student Housing
- Student Involvement
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Womyn's Center
- Student Counseling
- Health & Wellness Center
- Student IDs
- Meal Plans
- Student Center Information Desk
- Service Center (Mail Room)
- Summer Conferences
- For questions about student accounts, financial aid, or general billing concerns.
- News and information about one of America's finest liberal arts colleges, including coordination of multimedia services, graphic design and website management.
- For Wittenberg web site questions, corrections, typos, dead links, broken images, etc.
Academic Department Contact Information
- African & Diaspora Studies
- Analytics, M.S.
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Business & Economics (also includes Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management, and Marketing)
- Coaching, M.A.
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Data Science
- East Asian Studies
- Educational Studies
- Education, M.A.
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- World Languages & Cultures
- Health, Fitness & Sport
- Health Science
- Information Systems
- International Studies
- Justice, Law & Public Policy
- Marine Science
- Political Science
- Pre-Health Programs
- Pre-Modern & Ancient World Studies
- Russian & Central Eurasian Studies
- Sport Management
- Theatre and Dance